Along with the Zombies mode came the expected support for controllers for Call of Duty Mobile.
How to connect a controller to your phone to have a more satisfying experience with Call of Duty Mobile.
- We explain how to perform the process on iOS and Android.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 update:
It's finally here, support for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controller! On-Call of Duty Mobile.
How does it work
- Support included for the PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 and the official Xbox One controller.
- The 1st generation versions of the official PS4 controllers are not supported.
- Support for the third party controllers, not included.
- Controls will only work in games and not in menus.
- They must enable the controller settings in the game before synchronizing their wireless controller.
- Players will only paired with other players who use controllers.
- However, if you are in a group and one of the members of your group uses a controller, the whole group will be blended with other players who use controllers.
How do I connect the controller Cod Mobile?
Most of the controllers synchronized via Bluetooth, however, some devices may support a wired controller. Follow the steps below to pair over Bluetooth:
1. Matching controller.
- PlayStation 4 - Press and hold the Share and PS buttons at the same time until the controller starts to flash.
- Xbox One - Press and hold the Xbox and Sync buttons at the same time until the controller vibrates.
- 2. Activate Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- 3. Find and select your wireless controller in the Bluetooth settings menu.
- 4. Open Call of Duty: Mobile.
- 5. Touch the gear icon at the top of the main screen.
- 6. Go to the Controller tab, then select Settings.
- 7. Select "Activate Controller Support."