Along with the Zombies mode came the expected support for controllers for Call of Duty Mobile.
How to connect a controller to your phone to have a more satisfying experience with Call of Duty Mobile.
- We explain how to perform the process on iOS and Android.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 update:
It's finally here, support for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controller! On-Call of Duty Mobile.
How does it work
- Support included for the PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 and the official Xbox One controller.
- The 1st generation versions of the official PS4 controllers are not supported.
- Support for the third party controllers, not included.
- Controls will only work in games and not in menus.
- They must enable the controller settings in the game before synchronizing their wireless controller.
- Players will only paired with other players who use controllers.
- However, if you are in a group and one of the members of your group uses a controller, the whole group will be blended with other players who use controllers.
How do I connect the controller Cod Mobile?
Most of the controllers synchronized via Bluetooth, however, some devices may support a wired controller. Follow the steps below to pair over Bluetooth:
1. Matching controller.
- PlayStation 4 - Press and hold the Share and PS buttons at the same time until the controller starts to flash.
- Xbox One - Press and hold the Xbox and Sync buttons at the same time until the controller vibrates.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your mobile device.
3. Find and select your wireless controller in the Bluetooth settings menu.
4. Open Call of Duty: Mobile.
5. Touch the gear icon at the top of the main screen.
6. Go to the Controller tab, then select Settings.
7. Select "Activate Controller Support."